Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Yogurt! I hate Yogurt...even with strawberries!"

Hey,
I love the movie, "Spaceballs"!  I'm currently watching it on the Netflix "Instant Queue" while writing this blog.  For those who have seen it know how awesome this Mel Brooks' classic really is.  For those who haven't seen or who have never heard of this movie needs to get informed.  For those who don't like this movie at all, I don't know want to know you.  It's one of those classic movies that have sentimental value:  When we were younger, my brothers, cousins, and I went to the movies to see this together...Saturday Matinee.  We loved the movie then, and we still love it.  It was so much fun hanging out with my family.  Shit, I still have a lot of fun hanging out with my family. 

The title of this blog post is a famous quote taken from the movie, uttered by the comedic genius that is Rick Moranis.  I believe he's retired from the business.  I miss him as much as I miss John Candy, who is in the movie as well.

"Funny, she doesn't look Druish." - another awesome "Spaceballs" quote. 

Anyway, I want to thank those that have seen the new "...identity crisis." video I've posted.  I know a lot of filmmakers usually post outtakes after the film comes out, but I figured, "Why not post the outtakes prior to the film being complete?"  That way I can keep ya'll interested in the project...whet ya'll whistles.  Plus, the entire take was so damn funny that I had to share it with ya'll.

"I always have coffee when I watch Radar!" - yet another awesome "Spaceballs" quote.

Even though I don't do it everyday, I do love blogging.  I don't know if I would enjoy it if I was getting paid for it.  If I did, I would be required to blog everyday...probably stressing on finding interesting subjects to blog about.  But, then again, I really don't have a problem finding something interesting to share.  For instance:  When you're getting concerned about the regularity of your bowel movements, you're getting old.  There's nothing wrong with being concerned, though.  Staying regular is very important.  I think I became concerned with it at a very early age, though.  It's probably due to the fact my mom gave me Castor Oil twice a year when I was a kid.  That's some nasty shit...pun intended.  Enough of that talk...

"May the Schwarz be with you!" - yet another awesome "Spaceballs" quote.

"...identity crisis." coming soon.

Click on the link below to see the new video post.


http://www.vimeo.com/28185618 

Click on the link below to see the scene we shot for my demo reel.

http://www.vimeo.com/28341021


Carmen and Jalen:  "Caught in the Act."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment